Értékelés | Mase Evans Then ​Until Forever

 Mase Evans

🍂 Then ​Until Forever 🍂

- Maple Brook 1. -





Valamikor nyáron láttam a Beyond The Books PR Instagram oldalán a könyvajánlót, és gyorsan jelentkeztem is előolvasónak. ❤ Utána kaptam meg az emailt, hogy én is benne vagyok a csapatban! 🥳 Innen is köszönöm szépen a lehetőséget!

Ez egy aranyos és szívet melengető történet volt!
Nagyon szeretem a kisvárosi történeteket, ahol a főszereplők ellenségekből szerelmesek, vagy barátokból szerelmesek lesznek. Ebben a könyvben az utóbbi volt, és nagyon-nagyon szurkoltam azért, hogy ezek ketten visszataláljanak egymáshoz! 

Ami valljuk be, nem egyszerű, mert ahogy elváltak útjaik, nem sok esélyt láttam bármire is. De az érzelmeik annyira őszinték, hogy még magukat sem tudják sokáig becsapni, a barátaikat meg főleg nem! Az már csak hab a tortán, hogy ősz van, pont, mint a könyvben is, így teljesen elvarázsolt az egész! No, meg ott van Sir Fluffington, a macska!!! Milyen cuki már??? 

Tőlem ez a könyv ★★★★★-ot kap! :) 

Várható megjelenés: október 6. 



Könyvinfók:

253 pages

Kindle Edition | ARC, Beyond The Books PR

ASIN: B0GWSH57GX

Language: English

Maple Brook series, Book 1.


Expected publication:

October 6, 2026 by Night Owl Press LLC



Tropes:

Second Chance

Friends to lovers

"It's always been you"

Dancing in the dark

Slow burn

Small town

He falls first

Cute cat!!!

Supportive friends

coffee

fall vibes 🍂


🍂Az Amazonról előrendelhető ide kattintva.🍂


English review here:

Sometime over the summer, I spotted a book recommendation on the Beyond the Books PR Instagram, and I quickly signed up to be an advance reader. ❤ Just recently, I received an email letting me know I’m part of the team! 🥳 A huge thank you for the opportunity! *-*

This was such a cute and heartwarming story!

I really love small-town stories where the main characters go from enemies to lovers or friends to lovers. This book featured the latter, and I was rooting so hard for the two of them to find their way back to each other!

Let’s face it, that’s no easy task—given how they parted ways, I didn't see much hope for anything happening. But their feelings are so genuine that they can’t fool themselves for long—and certainly not their friends! It’s just the icing on the cake that it’s autumn right now, just like in the book, so the whole experience completely enchanted me! Oh, and then there’s Sir Fluffington, the cat!!! Isn't he just the cutest thing?

I rated this book: ★★★★★

Thanks for the ARC copy from Beyond the Books PR and for the author Mase Evans!

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések